First things first! Thank you very much to Perfelicious. Your blogs are amazing and I really like the style of your website. Keep up the good work! :) Go and check out her blog.
The Liebster award is a fun way to recognise up and coming blogs. The rules are quite simple;
You need to thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award to 5-10 new bloggers who you appreciate. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!
My Nomination Answers
1. Do you prefer nature or city for traveling? Nature! I love taking pictures of landscapes and animals.
2. If you could wake up anywhere in the world, where would it be? Japan, I really want to go. It is next on my bucket list.
3. What would you choose as your last meal on earth? A bit boring... but fish and chips as long as I get to eat them at the beach.
4. Name one thing that inspires you daily. Successful bloggers, who are down to earth!
5. Describe yourself in 3 words. Adventurous, hard working and easy going.
My Questions to You
1. What are you most proud of in your life?
2. Where is your favourite city you have been to?
3. Which TV show is your guilty pleasure?
4. What is your favourite form of social media?
5. Can you speak any other languages?
I nominate the following people for the Liebster Award:
1. Gifts Two Give A great blog about promotional merchandise and how it effects your lives!
3. Lexie Anime Travel A Filipino traveller living in Brussels with an interest in anime and photography.
5. My Manila Girl Kissa has a travel and lifestyle blog, she has travelled to many different places.
7. Ann Yamagishi is a mom, entrepreneur and blogger. She is a proud Cebuana and speaks four different languages.
9. Boom 2 Bloom A lifestyle and inspiration blog Sandra and Janet. I really like the theme of the website and the free resources.
2. Gadgets Infotech A blog about technology and life as a blogger. It was very interesting to read!
4. Photopedia is a blog about photography and technology. A must if you are into photography.
6. One Earth Too Less is a small travel blog with great posts. I especially like the section on weekend escapes
8. The Gypsy Life of Kevin A great travel blog with some really nice articles about Asia like South Korea and the Phillipines.
10. Horowitz Writes ran by Daniel has some really interesting blogs. They cover a range of different topics that I really like.
All you guys need to do is link my blog, answer my questions and nominate 5 to 10 other bloggers for the award in a blog post. Happy Blogging!
I really enjoyed making this post! If you guys would like to ask me any more Q&A questions comment below, who knows maybe I will even do a blog on it in the future.